Saturday, November 30, 2019

Christmas Movie Marathon 2019

My wife and I are starting the Christmas movie marathon a day early with holiday-themed mini-sodas and my first film to review!

We're getting ready to move soon, so I dunno if I have time to marathon a new movie every day this month, but I'll try to review as many as I can! I'll post today's review when I'm done watching this film. 😉

In the meantime, here's a brief review of these two holiday sodas:

I expected the Cinnamon Coca-Cola to have a hint of cinnamon sugar flavoring to it, but no... It was like drinking a ground up cinnamon stick! Very strong! But after a few of these, I've gotten used to it and I really like it!

The Winter-Spiced Cranberry Sprite is really good! They usually release a cranberry Sprite around Thanksgiving every year, but I've never heard of a "winter-spiced" version before. I don't know if there's anything different or if it's just a new marketing name, but it's still a very good flavoring.

I'd recommend both!

No comments:

Post a Comment